Friday, February 3, 2012

This blog is about me and the life I am living here in Tampa, Florida. It will cover all the events that happen here with me and my family. I am going through some rough times at this point of my life. I have cancer and I am battling with  that. Although, God has blessed me. I am on the liver transplant list. I have great doctors that are working on my case. God reached out and given me a chance to beat this cancer and get my life back. So I can return to taking care of my wonderful family, who has stood by me this whole time with prayers and wishes that I get better! My Angel, has worked tirelessly to take care of me every time I come home from the hospitals, every time I have a set back and lose all my energy to go and do things. Or go places with her,  help with the shopping, be able to help her out around the and just be the man she knows and loves. This cancer keeps you from being yourself. I always run out of energy after being active and out and about, like a normal person. When that happens, I end up stuck in bed for a day or two. Just getting up to have a bite of food with her is all I can do. Although I enjoy learning all about this blogging stuff here on line! As I learn more, the more I will be able to do here. So this page will grow as I learn how to make the most of this site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment