Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hi I haven`t died!

Hello dear readers, I`m alive and well, awaiting for people to catch up with my Lord and Grace, Jesus Christ. I have been witness to the truth of God.He gave me hope, God, gave me Dr.Fink! Who in turn, sent me to the Life center. Now, I await for a team of doctors to get together and set a date for treatment to my cancer. Then we can move forward to getting a new liver! And recovering my life as it was before this madness moved in and stole from me everything I had worked for and made the life I wanted to live with the people I choose as my family. They have been steadfast and true to me during all this craziness. I will gladly put my life on the line in their defense. I will stand before my Lord, and bear witness for them all. No one has ever done what this family has done for me. They never turned away from me when I was in need. I haven`t been here in such a long time. And it may be a long while again before I will post here. But, this I tell you, With every new part of my life. I will post it! Even if it is with my last breathe........!

No comments:

Post a Comment